Tuesday, March 31, 2015

Wash Day

My hair has been giving me so many issues for the past few weeks. Its been suuuuuper dry and my go- to moisturizer has not been helping. On top of that, I forgot to mention to you all that I accidently texlaxed my hair during my last touch up.

Dry hair + multiple textures= NIGHTMARE!!

I was literally on the verge of taking my shears out and chopping my hair off. So this wash day I had to make sure I added some much needed moisture to my hair.

 

020

[1] Pre-poo: I put Coconut Oil in my hair, followed by a layer or Olive Oil and topped it off with Garnier Sleek and Shine Conditioner. I left this on my hair for about 20 minutes before rinsing.

[2] Shampoo: 1 Lather of Nexxus Therappe Shampoo

[3] Deep Conditioner: I mixed 1 tablespoon of JBCO with Kurlee Belle Banana Nut & Avocado Conditioner and applied it to my hair. I put on my Hot Head Conditioning Cap for about an hour and let it cool for an additional hour before rinsing with cold water

[4] T-shirt dry for about 30 minutes

[5] Leave-Ins: Sprayed ApHogee Keratin and Green Tea Restructurizer into my hair, applied Kurlee Belle Thirsty Kurl Leave-In and sealed it all in with a mix of JBCO and Olive Oil and let it air dry over night.

The next day, I flat ironed my hair. Do you all remember my last Touch Up post where I said I was gonna wait to cut some of my ends off? Well I didn’t, but I will do a separate post for that. 

For this week’s hairstyle I plan on rocking this flat twist. This was a good Wash Day, my long deep conditioning session seemed nip my dry hair in the bud.

053

Hope you had a great Wash Day!!

The Wash Day Experience

4 comments:

  1. Your twist is so neat and chic! Have you clarified recently? That may be the cause of your hair feeling dry. Looking forward to seeing your progress.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a cute style! How are you liking the Kurlee Belle Products?

    ReplyDelete
  3. My hairs were so dry and fizzy, so I have to find out a best way to make them soft and shiny. Now I just started using alterna shampoo on recommendation of my friend. I Wish my problem got solve, as I feel so shy going out with my fizzy hairs.

    ReplyDelete