Thursday, February 19, 2015

New Product Alert| Have You Tried It? [Updated with Ingredients]

I try my best to stay away from buying new hair products but I was recently in my local beauty supply store juuuust to get a bottle Crème of Nature Intensive Conditioning Treatment because mine had run out and I ran across these two items:

008

Crème of Nature with Argan Oil| Moisturizing Milk Masque: I saw a YouTuber using this and since I use and love CON’s shampoo and conditioner I was surprised that I have never seen or heard about this. Although its geared toward the curly girlies and transitioners, I am not one to turn down a potential staple deep conditioner!

Ingredients: Water, Glycerin, Dicetyldimonium Chloride, Cetearyl Alcohol, Parfum (Fragrance), Polyquaternium-37, Shea Butter, Cicaprylyl Carbonate, Mica, Cetrimonium Chloride, Hydroxyethylcellulose, Isopropyl Alcohol, Avocado Oil, Olive Oil, Argania Spinose Kernel Oil, Panthenol, Phenyl Trimethicone, Polysorbate 60, Dimethiconol, Sunflower Oil, Soybean Oil, Hydrogenated Vegetable Oil, Ceteareth-20, Tocopheryl Acetate, Sodium Acetate, Benzyl Benzoate, Diazolidinyl Urea, Methylisothiazolinone, Cl77891 (Titanium Dioxide), Cl19140 (Yellow 5), Cl 14700 (red 4), Cl 42090 (Blue 1)

ORS Monoi Oil| Anti-Breakage Leave-In Conditioning Crème: I saw this online a few days ago and had no idea that ORS had a new product line. I was tempted to buy it from Amazon for about $13 but then I found out that it retails for $5.99 and I was like “ehm--don’t think so Amazon!” So I was happy when I found it in the store. I was so excited that all I saw was ‘conditioning crème;’  I didn’t realize that it also said ‘leave-in’ until I got home. That’s okay, it says that I can be used for daily styling, curl refreshing, or as a deep conditioning treatment. I think I’ll skip the first two options and go straight for the deep conditioning treatment!

Ingredients: Water, Cetearyl Alcohol, Canola Oil, Stearalkonium Chloride, Glycerin, Dicetyldimonium Chloride, Coconut Oil, Gardenia Tahitensis Flower Extract, Cocoa Butter, Shea Butter, Aloe Vera Leaf Juice, Olive Oil, Panthenol, Tocopheral Acetate, Tocopheral Dimethicone, Polyquaternium- 10, Disodium EDTA, BHT, Citric Acid, Ethylhexylglycerin, Phenoxyethanol, Parfum, Benzyl Benzoate, Benzyl Salicylate, Butylphenyl Methylpropionalm Coumarin, Hexyl Cinnamal, Hydroxyisohexyl 3-Cyclohexene Carboxaldehyde, Limonene, Linaool

As a conditioner connoisseur, these products have me very excited. Have you seen or tried either of them?

11 comments:

  1. I have both products and I have yet to try them both!! LOL. I, too, was surprised you could use the Monoi Leave-in as a deep conditioner. I'm curious to know how that will feel. The ingredients look great too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. The CON mask is part of the DCs I want to use this year. As for the new ORS line, I'm yet to see it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I've used the CON Moisturizing Milk Masque and LOVED it! Its awesome when your're deep into a stretch and your NG is acting up. It really did prevent my NG from shrinking. I've not seen it at Walmart since I got it. will check my beauty supply store. Hope your hair likes it.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I want to try the ORS leave-in. Hopefully it is not overloaded with protein.

    ReplyDelete
  5. These are new to me. I'm definitely a lover of conditioners. I'm not as interested to test out new shampoos because the effects can be costly. Thank you for introducing me to these potentials.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hello, please what are the ingredients in the ORS Monoi oil Anti- Breakage Leave in Conditioning creme?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey Evelyn, I will update this with the ingredients for both products :)

      Delete
    2. Thank you so much! Off to order it and try it out for myself :D

      Delete
  7. Thanks for posting the ingredients for the ORS leave in! I've searched the internet high and low and couldn't find them. I love the Giovanni conditioner because it works with all of my stylers and it's light. ORS, from what I've been reading is described as a light conditioner as well. Forgive me for asking a silly question though, what ingredients are considered "protein"? I have low porosity hair and don't know yet if protein is an issue for me, what I have boiled my "no-no's" down to is, NO-aloe vera and no products that list glycerin as the 2nd or 3rd ingredient (weird, I know). LOL

    ReplyDelete
  8. I just purchased and used the ORS Monoi Oil Leave In today. When I first went natural, I used ORS and buying this felt like revisiting a trusty old friend. I used it in my LOC method after washing with CON moisture and shine sulfate free shampoo. I like a thick leave in so this did wonders for me. I didn't know it could be used for styling and deep conditioner. That is an A++ to get three products in one for such a cheap price. Will definitely be purchasing again

    ReplyDelete
  9. I just purchased and used the ORS Monoi Oil Leave In today. When I first went natural, I used ORS and buying this felt like revisiting a trusty old friend. I used it in my LOC method after washing with CON moisture and shine sulfate free shampoo. I like a thick leave in so this did wonders for me. I didn't know it could be used for styling and deep conditioner. That is an A++ to get three products in one for such a cheap price. Will definitely be purchasing again

    ReplyDelete