Monday, November 17, 2014

Review| Lottabody Moisturize Me Curl and Style Milk

Price: $4.49 (8oz), found at local beauty supply store

Promise: “Coconut and Shea oils deeply hydrate hair from the inside out, leaving hair soft and nourished with brilliant shine. Moisturize dry, frizzy hair for springy hydrated curls. Detangles, conditions, and controls curls while adding brilliant shine, body, and bounce.”029

First 5 Ingredients: Water, Shea butter, glycerin, cetearyl alcohol, fragrance

 

I have been using this moisturizer for over a month and I don't know what there is not to  love about this product. First off, since I've been on my hair journey, I have not found a moisturizer---or any other product, for under $5. Not only is is under 5 bucks, but its actually a really good product that works!

This is a light moisturizer with the consistency of a lotion. I’ve tried Carol’s Daughter Hair Milk but I like this more because its not runny. It comes in a convenient pump bottle which is always great. The scent is also light, it smells like true tropical coconut and not stinky artificial coconut.

031
No matter how much of it I use, my hair does not feel greasy or weigh it down.  So its great at defining your braid-outs or twist-outs but still leaves your hair soft and bouncy.
What I appreciate most about this, is that when I moisturize and seal my hair, the product actually stays on my hair and does not oil up my scarf. I hate when things make my scarf oily--- especially if I just washed it.
It works well not only on my crazy stubborn new growth when I am deep into a stretch, but its also good on my freshly relaxed hair.
Sometimes my damp hair is a little more finicky than when its dry--- but Lottabody comes through either way.

I’ve mentioned how much I liked the price of this, but I absolutely love the fact that I can actually go into my beauty supply store and buy it--- and excuse my language, but as hair bloggers and  regular women who like taking care of their hair and want quality hair products, shipping and handling is an absolute bitch! Like really, why do I have to buy $35- $50 worth of products to get free shipping?! That’s why I have a ton of products that I probably don’t need because I cannot justify spending $10-$15 on a moisturizer then have to pay another $5.99 for shipping and handling. You spent $20 on this ONE PRODUCT—I can’t. Its like spending $100 on groceries and you get home and realize you have absolutely nothing you want to eat. Sorry ladies—I digress.

If you already haven't figured it out yet--- Lottabody is a keeper.

2 comments:

  1. Time is gold. We should treasure every second of it so that in time we will not regret anything because we only live ones.I have read your article and i was glad and inspired. Thanks for it, Cheers!
    Visit my site if you have time, Enjoy.

    n8fan.net

    www.n8fan.net

    ReplyDelete
  2. Time is gold. We should treasure every second of it so that in time we will not regret anything because we only live ones.I have read your article and i was glad and inspired. Thanks for it, Cheers!
    Visit my site if you have time, Enjoy.

    n8fan.net

    www.n8fan.net

    ReplyDelete