Tuesday, November 11, 2014

Review| Clear Proof Acne System By Mary Kay

As a fellow Influenster, I sometimes get to receive products to try out. We all have had issues with acne, if you have not, consider yourself lucky. Clear Proof is an acne system from Mary Kay that consists of four products that claims to clear up blemishes, unclog pores,  and fade the look of lingering acne spots.

I’ll keep this review short and to the point:037

Clarifying Cleansing Gel ($16): I’ve tried Proactiv and their cleanser was more exfoliating which proved too harsh for my skin to use everyday. I like that this is gentle but deeply cleanses my skin. After washing my face with this I could immediately see that my skin looked more smooth. The only drawback is that this is terribly drying.

Blemish Control Toner ($15): I like that this does not make my skin sting after I washing it.

Acne Treatment Gel ($10): Its light and absorbs quickly. I seen results with this within a week, but it did nothing to diminish my old acne scars.

Oil-Free Moisturizer for Acne-Prone Skin ($1/8): This is lightweight as well and absorbs quickly. But this does nothing to replenish my skin after the first 3 steps completely dried it out.

Although I seen a reduction of my acne I would have to customize this system by either using it every other day or substituting some of the products for ones that deliver the results I want.

This is not a product that I would purchase, the acne gel is probably the only product that’s worth investing in.

038

NOTE: I received this product free, courtesy of  Influenster to test and review

No comments:

Post a Comment