Tuesday, October 28, 2014

Battling Breakage| The Missing Link

015When looking through my stash I have noticed that something has been missing from my weekly Wash Day regimen and I am so ashamed.

Since the beginning of my hair journey I have used ApHogee Keratin and Green Tea Restructurizer. When I ran out of it, of course I told myself that I need to restock but like many other things on my to-do list, I have not gotten around to it. I realized that not having this product along with my bad hair practices may have contributed to my breakage.

This is my trusty spray, especially when I am deep into a stretch. On Wash Day I make sure I spray it beginning at the line of demarcation all the way to my ends.

Ever since I learned that we should keep the ends of our hair strong because they are the oldest parts--- this has been my go-to product

Ever since I have learned the benefits of protein layering---this has been my go-to product

How dare I forget to restock it?!?!

It has freaking green tea (which helps reduce shedding) and keratin (a vital protein to our hair)!I mean its a 2-in-1!

How dare I not have this in my stash?!?

Its safe to say that we are reunited and it feels darn good!

2 comments:

  1. Do you ever notice that your ends feel a little frizzy and stiff when you use this spray? I used to use this one faithfully, but then all of a sudden my hair didn't like it. Weird right?

    KLP | SavingOurStrands

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I have not had that experience with frizzy ends. When I first started using this I did have a stiff feeling but I realized I was just using too much.
      That is pretty weird how hair can switch it up on us like that.

      Delete