Wednesday, September 17, 2014

Wash Day| Smooth Sailing

[1] Pre-poo: Divided my hair into four sections and slathered a sample size of John Frieda Luxurious Volume Conditioner and then applied avocado oil and braided each section of my hair. I allowed it to sit for 30 minutes

[2] Shampoo: Lathered my hair twice with Organix Coconut Milk Shampoo050

[3] Tea Rinse: Sprayed a mix of Green Tea, Marshmallow Root Powder, Aloe Vera Gel, Grapefruit Oil and Peppermint Oil directly to my roots and allowed it to sit for about 10 minutes.

[4] Conditioner: Applied Tresemme Naturals on top of the tea rinse. Allowed it to sit on my hair for 30 minutes and rinsed with cool water.

[5] Leave-Ins: (L) sprayed a mix of Aloe Vera Gel, Water, Grapefruit Oil and Peppermint Oil, (O) Safflower Oil, (C) Cantu Leave-In Conditioning Repair Cream.

This week’s Wash Day theme is all about “Smooth Sailing,” washing my hair in braids not only eases the day by keeping the tangles at bay but it also helps stretch my roots. Honestly, my hair is still in the four braids. I have been out of commission due to a summer flu, hopefully I bounce back for next week’s theme.

What helped you keep your hair smooth this week?

The Wash Day Experience

4 comments:

  1. Sorry about the flu. I hope you feel better very soon.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awww!!! Summer Flues are just the worse! There should be a law against it or something! I'm glad that you had enough energy to sharing your #washdayexperience chica!

    KLP | SavingOurStrands

    ReplyDelete
  3. Do get better soon. Good thing you were able to treat your hair in spite of the flu

    ReplyDelete