Tuesday, September 23, 2014

30 Days of Moisture| Overcoming Workout Hair with the LOC Method

There are tons of benefits from having a workout regimen--- you can get a super hot bod and overall you just feel much better. Working can be fun and it helps relieve stress, the only draw back is the sweaty workout hair. The sweat from working out leaves my hair completely dry! Seriously, it is crazy! After the sweat dries my hair feels like straw and I do not have time to cowash my hair every time I work out.

Here’s how I bounce back after intense work out sessions using the LOC method:

(L) I made this great refresher using Aloe Vera Gel, Water, and I tossed in some essential oils-- Grapefruit oil and Peppermint oil. I store it in the refrigerator and when its time, I lightly mist my roots, because they feel the driest. 046

(O) I rotate between Safflower oil or Grapeseed oil, you can use which ever oil you prefer. I would prefer using a lighter oil.

(C) To seal it all in, I use either Pura Body Naturals MuruMuru Moisture Milk or Cantu Leave-in Conditioning Cream039

The LOC method never seems to fail and it helps deliver must needed moisture to my hair. If I workout in the evening I use this method and put my hair in four braids. Using this method, I can get away with 2 days without moisturizing and sealing my hair.

Does your hair get dry after a sweaty workout?

if so,

How do you boost the moisture in your hair?

1 comment:

  1. Great post!! I sweat a lot and yes my hair gets dry & crunchy after a good workout. Get that hot bod, girl!

    ReplyDelete