Wednesday, August 13, 2014

Top 4 Co-Wash Conditioners

 

Recently my hair has been loving my cowash sessions, I have too, my Wash Days seem much shorter when I do. When I co-wash I expect a few things out of the conditioner I choose to use:

[1] Give me a little pick me up by moisturizing my hair when actually moisturizing and sealing my hair is not enough

[2] It needs to have great slip which will help me detangle my hair especially when I am deep into a relaxer stretch

[3] Get rid of build up without leaving any behind

Here are my top 4 conditioners:006

[4] Carol’s Daughter Black Vanilla Conditioner: I would say this is one of my pricey conditioners that I use and its one of the first products that I have tried from Carol’s Daughter. I especially love the scent and the handy pump that comes on the bottle, which makes it easy to use when doing your hair in the in the shower.

[3] Herbal Essences Hello Hydration: I discovered this product when I was searching for a daily moisturizer and stumbled upon a recipe from PrettyWitty77. A conditioner great for co-washing and can be used as a daily moisturizer, can you say double trouble?

[2] Aussie 3 Minute Moist Conditioner: This product came out early in my hair journey and from the reviews, it was a product that I just had to try. The first time I used it the experience was extremely lackluster and I immediately put it in the bottom of my stash of hair products. When I tried it again, it was in a co-cleanser mix and the sparks flew! This product really lives up to its name, it moisturizes my hair and it provides some great slip.

[1] Tresemme Natural Conditioner with Aloe Vera and Avocado: This conditioner has been a winner all along! The best part about this conditioner is the price, I can get a 25oz bottle for less than 6 bucks, my purse says this one’s a keeper!

3 comments:

  1. I've tried many of those you've listed. Tresemme is simply awesome for detangling. I don't recall my experiences with the others as it's been a while ago since I've used them.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have tried all of those except the carol's daughter. I absolutely love Aussie Moist conditioners.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am currently loving Tresemme it is truly awesome.

    ReplyDelete