Wednesday, July 30, 2014

Wash Day

041My hair has been on a no shampoo diet for the past few weeks, and we love it. My Wash Days have been shorter and my hair has been getting exactly what it needs so I am a happy camper!

[1] Applied Grapeseed oil to my hair, detangled and then applied Carol’s Daughter Black Vanilla conditioner. Rinsed it out after 5 minutes

[2] Cowashed my hair using Carol’s Daughter Black Vanilla Conditioner

[3] Sprayed ApHogee Keratin and Green Tea Restructurizer, then applied Shea Moisture Jamaican Black Castor Oil Leave-in Conditioner (my hair felt coated and dry so I doubt I will be trying this for a 2nd time, I had to go back and apply Pura Body Naturals MuruMuru Moisture Milk), and sealed it all in with Grapeseed oil and blow dried my hair on low setting and Viola Wash Day DONE! I have been bunning it all week.

I love an easy wash day! How was your Wash Day?

The Wash Day Experience

4 comments:

  1. How long are you going to be on your no shampoo diet? I've done it before but I had a lot of product build-up

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's not something that I planned, but it has been working well for my hair for the past 3 weeks. Next week I'll either shampoo or use KLP's co-cleanser recipe (http://www.savingourstrands.com/2013/12/how-to-make-your-own-co-cleanser.html). Sometimes you just have to listen to your hair.

      Delete
  2. I love an easy wash day too! My previous wash day wasn't too complicated, but alas in a day or two, it will be time to repeat it all over again!
    Thanks for sharing your wash day. I like the Jamaican Black Castor oil. I need to get some more of that. I liked it when I tried it.
    Have a good rest of the week.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good deal that your hair is loving you right now. I love when that happens.

    ReplyDelete