Tuesday, July 29, 2014

Aveeno VoxBox

039As a member of Influenster, every now and again I get to try out really cool new products to test out. I recently received a new product from Aveeno’s new Positively Radiant line. I received the Targeted Tone Corrector which is actually the first product that I have ever tried from Aveeno. It claims to help fade dark spots and even  your skin tone and I had a few acne related dark spots that I used this on. Honestly, this product works best only on newly formed dark spots, so if you get a pimple here or there once a month I would use it on that to prevent dark spots from occurring. It did nothing for my pre-existing dark spots. It has a really nice light scent and I have even tried to use it all over my face as a moisturizer and it penetrates nicely into my skin and does not leave it feeling or looking oily. Other than that it is a really nice product but nothing that I would purchase because it’s a bit pricey at $13.99.

Have you tried any products from Aveeno?

No comments:

Post a Comment