Wednesday, July 30, 2014

30 Days with Ceramides- The Results

040This was a great 30 day challenge hosted by Jen of Just Grow Already! and Divachyk of Relaxed Thairapy. My ceramides of choice were grapeseed oil and safflower oil and I used them in two ways: for sealing my hair and incorporating them in my oil treatments when pre-pooing my hair.

Who knew that in a month the condition of your hair could turn around by making the slightest change.

I usually seal my hair with an oil mix that contains mostly coconut oil and a little bit of grapeseed oil but the biggest difference that I have noticed when sealing my hair with just safflower or grapeseed oil that the moisture holds for much longer, which is great because that means I did not have to moisturize my hair everyday. I am definitely going to be tweaking my oil mix and incorporating more products that contain ceramides in my regimen!

2 comments:

  1. That's great, Harlem. I use grape seed oil to seal but maybe I will try to incorporate other ceramides to pre-poo.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's great news! I usually seal with coconut oil too. I'm going to try my grapeseed oil and see if I notice a difference in moisture retention. Nice post!

    ReplyDelete