Wednesday, June 18, 2014

Wash Day

On Sunday, I left the house to spend time with my father at Myrtle Beach with a beautiful braid out, when I got home I looked like Mufasa from the Lion King. Not only was it extremely humid but while shopping at an outlet we got caught in a storm… So much for trying to look cute, so I was very happy for my Wash Day

But when it came time to do my hair… I had a full day of running errands (in this god. Awful. HEAT!), and when I go home the last thing I wanted to do was stand over the sink and do my hair. No pre-poo. No tea019 rinse. I passed out at about 6 pm wet hair and all.

[1] Cleanse: Parted my hair in to 3 sections and detangled. Clarified my hair using Suave Daily Clarifying Shampoo on each section twice.

[2] Deep Condition: Applied Carol’s Daughter Sacred Tiare Restoring Hair Mask to each section. Covered my hair with a plastic cap for about a hour and a half and rinsed with cool water.

[3] Leave In: Moisturized my hair with Carol’s Daughter Hair Milk and sealed it all in with my oil mix (which I may need to throw out the remainder because for the past 3 week sit has left me with an itchy scalp). I usually wait for my hair to dry a little, but I just put my damp hair in a low bun and called it a Wash Day.

 

 

Please Tell me your Wash Day was much better than mine

The Wash Day Experience

2 comments:

  1. How's your hair feeling now? Hopefully all is well. My wash day went good -- I'm on this flexi rod kick.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. My hair is actually fine. I saewyour flexi- rod set and your hair looks great.

      Delete