Monday, June 23, 2014

Taking the Plunge

I am usually up to try new things and trying out hair products is especially fun, but only when it leaves you with soft, bouncy, manageable hair. Shampoo bars seem like the latest and greatest that my fellow hair bloggers are raving about.

Initially, I’m like “nah, I’ll pass” only because I thought it would be too much manipulation while washing my hair. But post after post, review after review I decided “what the heck, what’s the worst that can happen.” I recently purchased two shampoo bars from Chagrin Valley Soap and Salve Company. The first being the Babassu Marsh Mallow Shampoo bar, I am a sucker for any hair product that contains  marshmallow root, and being that I hit the 6 week post mark, you know my roots start to get a little tricky around this time. I also purchased the Rosemary Lavender  Shampoo bar in hopes of easing my current itchy scalp situation.  I’ll have to try them both out a few time before I do a full review, but hopefully they both work great.

031

 

Are you ready to take the plunge and try out a shampoo bar?

4 comments:

  1. I'm not too sure about shampoo bars. I tried black soap before and it was a disaster. Hope it works out for you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good luck on the shampoo bars! Can't wait to hear your thoughts. I have a bar that's just collecting dust. Gots'ta do better.

    ReplyDelete
  3. OMGosh! That Marshallow bar is on my wish list. Now, I'm not gonna rush you butttt.....I CAN'T wait to read your review!

    KLP | SavingOurStrands

    ReplyDelete