Wednesday, May 7, 2014

Wash Day

I prepared for my Wash Day by parting my hair into 3 sections:

[1]Pre-poo: Applied As I am Hydration Elation and coated it with Coconut Oil. Covered my hair with a plastic cap and let it sit for about an hour and a half068

[2] Shampoo: Carol’s Daughter Black Vanilla Sulfate-Free Shampoo

[3] Tea Rinse: Sprayed a mix of Green Tea, Lavender essential oil, and Peppermint essential oil. I let it sit for about 6 minutes before rinsing.

[4]Deep Condition: Carol’s Daughter Black Vanilla Conditioner, put a plastic cap on and let it sit for about an hour and a half.

[5] Leave-in: Carol’s Daughter Hair Milk, and sealed with my oil mix.

I let my hair air dry about 90% in band and then blow dried my hair on low.I put two cornrows in my hair and the next day I rocked a beautiful braid-out!
044
Be sure to share your Wash Day Experience!
What hairstyle are you rocking this week?
The Wash Day Experience

13 comments:

  1. LOVE

    LOVE

    LOVE

    Your braid out. ---->>>Who's jealous? <<<<---This chica is jealous!

    Thanks for sharing your #washdayexperience doll!

    KLP | SavingOurStrands

    ReplyDelete
  2. (Jim Carry as Bruce Almighty voice) B-E-A-UUUUUUU-TIFUL!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You ladies are really inspiring me to up my styling-game. From bantu knot outs, to beautiful braid outs to faux bobs and Goddess braids! Nice hair harlem.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thanks, I'm still learning to style my hair too. I get tired of wearing buns and ponytails

      Delete
  4. Your hair looks great! How do you like those Carol's Daughter products? I've been eyeing them ever since they came to Target!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The ones that I've tried worked great! I still want to try the Monoi line but they are not in Target

      Delete
  5. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete