Wednesday, May 28, 2014

[Lazy] Wash Day

I don’t know what has come over me, but I just don’t feel like doing my hair. The weather here has been sooo nice and the last thing I want to do on my off day is be cooped inside washing my hair all day. I don’t know what kind of Wash Day this was but let’s go on:
033
[1] Pre-poo: parted my hair in to three sections and slathered coconut oil into each section. I left it on for about an hour or two while I ran errands and prepared for Memorial Day festivities

[2] Cleanse: I slathered a mix of coconut oil, Carol’s Daughter Black Vanilla Shampoo and Conditioner all over my hair. I covered my hair with a plastic cap for 30 minutes and rinsed.

[3] Leave-Ins: Applied Carol’s Daughter Hair Milk and my oil mix and let my hair dry in  two cornrows and rocked a braid out.
034

I did do something good today, I decided to join Hairlista’s Coconut Oil Challenge it has 3 levels to it, I’m making my mark somewhere in between the Basic and the Intermediate level.

Anyhooo. I hope you all had a great Wash Day!

What do you do when you don’t feel like washing your hair?

The Wash Day Experience

5 comments:

  1. Lol I love your step 2 shampoo & conditioner combo! Even when I'm feeling lazy, I've never thought about combining the two like that. Glad it worked out well for you.

    You look cute in your fedora, too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hat yes! Hair YES! Dear braidouts---why do you taunt me?

    This is your LOOK chica! Keep it alllllll summer!

    Thanks for joining the #washdayexperience!

    KLP | SavingOurStrands

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have had a few lazy wash days myself. Love your hat, so cute.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I know the feeling. I usually just don't wash and go a few extra days untill I do feel like doing some type of wash.

    growingrelaxedhair.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lazy wash days are awesome. I just do a dry DC and then co-wash when rinsing it out, and voila, all done. I wish I could rock a braidout like yours

    ReplyDelete