Wednesday, February 26, 2014

Wash Day

5 weeks post and I have reached the halfway mark of my stretch. How I manage my hair from this point on will determine if my stretch ends on a good or bad note. I really need to make sure I keep my new growth moisturized and my ends tucked away.

[1] I put grapeseed oil on my scalp and Pura Body Naturals  Chocolate Hair Smoothie on my strands, covered with a plastic cap and let it sit for about 40 minutes and rinsed

[2] Shampooed my hair twice using WEN Lavender Cleansing Conditioner

[3] Sprayed mixture of Green Tea and Peppermint Oil on my hair and let the excess fall into a bowl before reapplying to my hair.

[4] Applied Nexxus Humectress Conditioner over my tea soaked hair. I covered my hair with a plastic cap and left it on for about 2 hours… I think.. I  got a new gadget in the mail so I lost track of time. I rinsed and let wrapped my head with a T-shirt to soak up the excess liquid

[4] Applied leave-ins: ApHogee Keratin and Green Tea Restructurizer, applied my oil concoction to my scalp and Hairitage Hydration Soft Coconut Marshmallows and allowed my hair to air dry

No comments:

Post a Comment