Wednesday, February 12, 2014

Wash Day

Yet another Wash Day. I am about 3 weeks post and my new growth is slowly emerging. This Wash Day was relatively simple:

DSCN5621

[1] Hot oil treatment using Grapeseed Oil, eucalyptus oil, and lavender oil. I covered my hair with a plastic cap and left it on for about 30 minutes. That’s all I could take of the oil slowly dripping down the sides of my face!

[2] Shampooed with Organix Coconut Milk shampoo 2 times

[3] Tea Rinsed with Green Tea and I added 3 drops of both lavender oil and peppermint oil. I applied my deep conditioner over my tea saturated hair. I used Nexxus Humectress deep Conditioning Treatment. I covered my hair with a plastic cap and let it sit for about and hour and a half.

[4] Applied my leave-ins: ApHogee Keratin & Green Tea Restructurizer, Oil concoction, Pura Body Naturals MuruMuru Moisture Milk and applied Nexxus ProMend Serum to my ends.

Simple, right!

No comments:

Post a Comment