Wednesday, February 12, 2014

Product Review: Optimum Care Essential Nutrients

Price: $1.00 (Dollar Store), comes with 4 leave-in doses

Promise: “Innovative leave-in treatment. Contains essential vitamins and hydrates hair to revitalize dry scalp and restore delicate balance to scalp and hair.”

DSCN5557

I actually came across this item while in the Dollar Store… Yes, the Dollar Store! I thought this would be a great product to try not only because of the harsh winter weather we are experiencing but because it also contains “ceramides, coconut oil, olive oil, and vitamins A, B, and E,” good stuff, right?! I really like the packaging! The product comes in these great ampoules so you can stick them in your purse for a little touch up and it makes applying to your scalp really easy. The product only provides minimal relief for dry scalp, after a few hours your scalp is dry again. I also wish it had a little more product in the ampoule because I felt like it did not have enough to cover all areas of my scalp. When I got it, I thought it was going to be thicker like an oil but it was more like a serum, just a tad bit more watery than a serum. Would I purchase this again--- Meh, not really, but it was nice to try it.

No comments:

Post a Comment