Saturday, February 1, 2014

It’s the Remix!

Who knew that by adding another ingredient to my beloved oil mix would push it to the next level!

Ingredients:

  • Coconut Oil
  • Grapeseed Oil
  • Lavender Oil

…And Introducing the new All-Star member…

  • Peppermint Oil

 oil

No measurements here! I usually eyeball this mix and put it in an amber bottle. I wanted to find a way to combat my itchy, winter scalp. I found relief with using Eucalyptus Oil during my hot oil treatments on my Wash Day but for everyday use the scent of Eucalyptus was just too overpowering for me. The sweet scent of Peppermint Oil was a hit and it also helps soothe my scalp.

What’s your favorite oil mix?

2 comments:

  1. I love the soothing effects of peppermint oil too. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love a good essential oil blend honey! Buh-bye itchy flaky scalp!

    KLP | SavingOurStrands

    ReplyDelete