Wednesday, February 12, 2014

Carol’s Daughter… Coming to a Store Near You!

While flipping through the pages of Essence Magazine’s March Issue, I ran across a great article that features Lisa Price, founder of Carol’s Daughter. DSCN5605Although I have yet to try her products I am excited to know that Carol’s Daughter will soon be available in Target. She will also be launching a new line, the Sacred Tiare Collection that includes a sulfate-free shampoo, conditioner, a restoring hair mask and a smoothing serum. I am super excited to hear about this, hopefully the Monoi Collection will be included in the 21 products she is bringing to Target. This is great for her company as well as my beloved Target.

Will you be more reluctant to try Carol’s Daughter products once they make their way to Target? I think I would!

1 comment:

  1. I've tried to fall in love with CD's, I really have. Of the 10+ hair products that I've used, only one makes my repurchase list. I'm a product junkie at heart, so for the right price---I'd maybe big MAYBE, check out the Sacred Tiare line.

    Thanks for sharing!

    KLP | SavingOurStrands

    ReplyDelete