Saturday, February 1, 2014

7 Days, 7 Protective Styles

This is a personal challenge for me to help me lay off the flat iron. I would love to stretch this challenge out for 30 days, but hey, baby steps people.7 days

Day 1: High Bun

Day 2: Low Bun

Day 3: Twist Out

Day 4: Two Flat Twists

Day 5: Twist Out

Day 6: Twist Out

Day 7: High Bun

 

 

 

I obviously have to become more creative with my styles. Twist Outs are oh so simple and easy to maintain and I love how it creates volume in hair. I’ll have to try this challenge again though…

What’s your favorite protective style?

2 comments:

  1. Woot! For a flat iron detox! I started one last year and went from a flat iron once a week to a flat iron once every 12-15 weeks. Its not easy but your hair is totally worth it!

    KLP | SavingOurStrands

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think twist outs don't work for me because the hair is not long enough. The bun is awesome.

    http://scarletgoal.wordpress.com/

    ReplyDelete