Monday, January 6, 2014

Wash Day

[1] Pre-poo: Hot oil treatment using a mixture of grapeseed oil, safflower oil, lavender oil, and eucalyptus oil. I applied and massaged it in my scalp, I also took the time to properly detangle my hair. I do notice its a breeze to do when your hair is sopped with oil
[2] I used WEN Lavender Cleansing Conditioner. Last week my hair was extremely matted and tangled after shampooing and I am going to chalk it up to washing my hair in the kitchen sink. This week I opted to  wash my hair in the shower. I usually have pretty good experiences using WEN but after rinsing my hair felt really dry

[3] I fully saturated my hair with Lady Grey Tea before applying my deep conditioner. I tried out a new conditioner this week. Many of my fellow hair bloggers have raved about Hairitage Hydration Pink Grapefruit Punch Conditioner and I am all on board. All I have to say it that it lives up to the hype. When I applied it to my hair I yelled OKAAAAY!! You would have thought Lil’ Jon was in the shower with me. I was so happy when I put it on my hair and it made detangling a breeze! I covered my hair with a shower cap for about a hour and rinsed
[4] After removing the excess water from my hair, I sprayed ApHogee Keratin & Green Tea Restructurizer focusing on my roots and ends. Applied Hairitage Hydration Soft Coconut Marshmallows and sealed it all in with my favorite oil concoction: grapeseed oil, coconut oil, and lavender oil
[5] I let my hair air-dry 95% and blow dried it on low just to stretch out my roots

No comments:

Post a Comment