Wednesday, January 15, 2014

Out With the Old!

For years I have been a slave to the sizzling sound and the smoke that comes with each stroke of the flat- iron and I knew I was long overdue for a new one. I have been wanting/needing a new flat-iron for a while now and thanks to Folica.com I was able to get $15 off of my purchase of my Solia flat-iron.
DSCN5504
I wasn’t really picky when it came to choosing a flat- iron. The main thing I was looking for was a feature that my Remington flat-iron lacked: temperature control. I don’t even know the temperature that my Remington functions at, but I know that it can’t be good for my hair. DSCN5505

Here’s a look at my old Remington Flat Iron… Look mommy, No temperature control! Just an on/off switch. The only thing that I liked about it was that it folded which made storing it easy.
DSCN5506 DSCN5508
Overall, I am really happy with my purchase.
What kind of flat iron did you own before starting your hair journey?

1 comment:

  1. I have the same Solia! Bought it in 2009 and we've been buddies ever since!

    KLP | SavingOurStrands

    ReplyDelete