Friday, January 3, 2014

Influenster VioletVoxBox

With the chaotic holiday season gone, I finally have time to post about the VioletVoxBox I received from Influenster.
Influenster is a social network where people learn about new products as well as give reviews about the products they use in their daily lives. Influenster sends out these cool complimentary boxes called VoxBoxes filled with products that vary from food to cosmetics for people to test out and review.
DSCN5405

Goody Athletique Headbands: $6.00
This head band provides a great hold while working out so your don’t have to worry about your hair getting in your face. I love that this is able to washed in the washing machine but I don’t like the Velcro, my hair gets stuck in it sometimes.
Sally Hansen New Triple Shine Nail Color: $4.99
I love brightly colored nail polish. My polish was in the color “Play Koi” and its a bright red orange. I the polish really lives up to its promise, not even washing dishes daily can dull this shine.
SoyJoy: $0.99
This is why Influenster is so great, I would not normally try a product like this. SoyJoy is an all-natural, gluten-free snack bar made with soybeans and real fruit. The flavor I received was Dark Chocolate Cherry. I was a little thrown off by the texture but the cherry bites were quite tasty.
Montagne Jeunesse Clay Spas: $4.99
I really liked how this product was made, it cuts out the messy part of getting a clay facial. You just put the clay infused fabric mask on, smooth onto your skin and viola! Just sit back and enjoy your facial. The only thing that I did not like was the scent, Crushed Arctic Cloudberries, I couldn’t put my finger on it but the scent was not good at all, the scent lingered even when I washed the clay off of my face.
Not Your Mother’s Clean Freak refreshing Dry Shampoo: $5.99
This is the first dry shampoo I have ever tried and I cannot say that I am a fan. The only thing I liked about it was the nice, clean scent.

1 comment: