Tuesday, January 28, 2014

Enjoy Your Journey, Enjoy Your HAIR!

We women on Healthy Hair Journeys always preach protective styling as a means of retaining length. Although there are many cute protective styles I love how my hair looksIMG_1912 when its bone straight and hanging down. Recently, I started thinking what’s the point of having/trying to attain ridiculously long healthy hair if its always going to be tucked away in a bun?! So this whole week I wore my hair out. I allowed it to blow in the wind and allowed myself to accept all the compliments of how beautiful my hair was. Wearing it down allowed me to give myself a little pat on the back for my hard work. So ladies, I know you all have been putting in hard work to care and maintain  for your hair, but don’t forget to enjoy it once in a while.

Here are the 2 things that helped me keep my hair straight this week:

  1. Crosswrapping
  2. Nexxus ProMend Split End Binding Smoothing Shine Serum

3 comments:

  1. Amen chica! Werk that straight hair. A little hair flipping ain't gonna hurt no body!

    KLP | SavingOurStrands

    ReplyDelete
  2. Word! Sometimes we are too busy retaining length we forget to enjoy the hair. :)

    http://scarletgoal.wordpress.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. I've had the same sentiments recently and have been wearing my hair out more often lately. The compliments have been flowing... and it does make me appreciate my hard work a little more.

    ReplyDelete