Saturday, November 23, 2013

What’s On Your List?

   

  black-friday-2013

Black Friday is almost here and I am so excited! This will be my first time participating in the Black Friday festivities and the ONLY thing I have on my list is HAIR PRODUCTS!I have heard and read many stories about all of the amazing sales and I cannot wait to fill my shopping cart! Honestly, I started my Black Friday list in Mid-October and everyday I have been adding and crossing out items, but trust me, its not that much. Here’s the run-down ladies and by the looks of it I didn’t go too crazy:

  • Pura Body Naturals Murumuru Moisture Milk
  • Hairitage Hydration Soft Coconut Marshmallows and Pink Grapefruit Punch Conditioner (I ordered these during her early BF sale). I also want to try the Moisture Riser 
  • Soultanicals Knot Sauce, Marula-Muru Moisture Guru
  • I also hope to get a new flat iron, hopefully folica.com has a sale for BF

What’s on your Black Friday List??

 

3 comments:

  1. Jessicurl Deep Treatment and CC's Naturals Everything but the Kitchen Sink Hair Tea!

    KLP | SavingOurStrands

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I've been wanting to try some of CC's teas for a while I might get the Marshmallow and Burdock Tea

      Delete
    2. I've been wanting to try some of CC's teas for a while I might get the Marshmallow and Burdock Tea

      Delete