Saturday, November 23, 2013

Wash Day

Happy Saturday ladies!

I am currently 9 weeks post and although I am ready for my scheduled touch up next week I may hold off for two more weeks (but only time will tell). It is an amazing feeling to find products to help ease your relaxer stretch that.

Pre-poo: Hot oil treatment. My oil was a mix of Grapeseed oil, Safflower Oil, and Eucalyptus Oil. After applying to my hair I covered it with a plastic bag and let it sit for about an hour. I find it extremely easy to detangle my hair when its sopped with oil.

Shampoo: I haven’t clarified my hair in ages so I used Suave Daily Clarifying Shampoo followed by WEN Lavender Cleansing Conditioner

Tea Rinse+ Deep Conditioner: My tea rinse was a mixture of Lady Grey, Lavender Tea, and some other tea. I saturated my hair and let the excess run off before applying my deep conditioner. For my DC i used WEN Six Thirteen. I covered my hair with a plastic cap and left it on for about an hour.

Leave-Ins: I sprayed ApHogee Keratin and Green Tea Restructuizer on my hair focusing on my new growth an ends. I applied my Pretty Witty Moisturizer and sealed it all in with my fave oil concoction: Grapeseed oil, coconut oil, lavender oil, and a few drops of eucalyptus oil.

When my hair was about 80% dry I used the blow dryer on medium heat to smooth my new growth.

How was your Wash Day?

What is your favorite product to help ease your stretch?

1 comment: