Sunday, November 17, 2013

Wash Day

Happy Sunday Ladies!
Time for another Wash day. I have been keeping my styles pretty low key this week, I did have to break down a do a mini-wash on Thursday due to my dry and itchy scalp. Although my scalp was relieved after my mini-wash I need to make sure its in tip top shape for the week to come…
Pre-poo: Hot oil treatment. Oil was a mix of safflower oil, eucalyptus oil, and lavender oil. I massaged my scalp really good and covered my hair for about 30 minutes.
Shampoo: WEN Lavender Cleansing Conditioner (REVIEW COMING SOON…)
Tea Rinse+Deep Conditioner: My Tea Rinse was a mixture of Lady Grey and green tea. I saturated my hair with the tea before applying my deep conditioner on top of it. I used WEN Six Thirteen for my deep conditioner. I covered my hair with a plastic cap for 1 hour and 30 minutes
Leave-Ins: Sprayed my hair with ApHogee Keratin & Green Tea Restructurizer really focusing on my new growth and ends. Applied my Pretty Witty Moisturizer and sealed it in with my oil mix that contains coconut oil, lavender oil, grapeseed oil, and a little bit of eucalyptus oil.
I am about 8 weeks post and this was a pretty successful Wash Day. I think WEN made it easy breezy.
HOW WAS YOUR MOST RECENT WASH DAY?

2 comments: