Sunday, November 3, 2013

Wash Day

This week I have been a very bad girl. I wore my hair down a couple of times this week and even flat ironed it… two times! *Hides face in shame*  and because of that, I had an extreme case of hand-in-hair  syndrome. This week I am going to be rocking twist outs and buns, I wouldn’t want to compromise any progress that I have made.

Due to my busy schedule, Wash Day was moved to Sunday, and I was still pressed for time, but it turned out well…

Pre-Poo: Hot oil treatment with a mixture of Safflower Oil and Eucalyptus Oil. Covered My hair for 40 minutes and rinsed.

Shampoo: GVP Nexxus Therappe, washed 2x. This bottle is almost gone which makes me feel much better about my growing Black Friday list of hair products I want to buy hehe.

Tea Rinse+ Deep Conditioner: Mixture of Lady Grey and Chamomile tea. Let the tea completely saturate my hair before applying my DC mix over it. My DC mix consisted of Water, Vegetable Glycerin, Tresemme Naturals, WEN Six Thirteen, and the remainder of Organix Brazilian Keratin Therapy Masque. Covered my hair and let it sit for about 40 minutes.

Leave-Ins: After my final rinse, I squeezed excess water out with hands drenched in Coconut Oil, I have to say that it kinda helped with the detangling process. After that, I applied my PrettyWitty77 Moisturizer and sealed it all in with Organix Anti-Breakage Serum.

No comments:

Post a Comment