Saturday, November 2, 2013

Product Review: Palmer’s Coconut Oil Formula Replenishing Hair Milk

 

Price: $4.99 for 8.5 Fl. oz (ordered from amazon)

Promises: Replenish dry, damaged hair with Palmer's Coconut Oil Formula Hair Milk. This lightweight, non-greasy hair lotion penetrates deep, replacing natural essential oils. Formulated with pure coconut milk and Vitamin E, Palmer's Coconut Oil Formula Hair Milk leaves hair soft with body, moisture and shine.

  • Nourishes Hair & Tames Frizz
  • With Coconut Milk & Keratin
  • Ideal for Processed Hair
  • Infuses Hair with Essential Oils for Glassy Shine
  • Unique Lipid Structure Absorbs Easily for Superior Moisturization
  • Smoothes Fly-Aways & Frizzies
  • Exotic Fragrance Invigorates the Senses

500

All I have to say about this product is ugh… My hair hates it. It has a nice consistency, similar to Neutrogena Triple Moisture Leave-In but not as runny. The scent is ehhh… smells like artificial coconuts. Although the product is not tacky to the touch when I put it on my hair (both dry and wet) my hair felt tacky and stiff. My hair was smooth again when I sealed it in with Grapeseed Oil, so I will never use this moisturizer without sealing it in with an oil. But it did deliver some moisture to my hair.

I doubt that I will repurchase this product. I think it would be good for applying to my ends to give them a boost of protein.

No comments:

Post a Comment