Wednesday, October 16, 2013

Where In The World Is Harlem?

Hello ladies!

I know I haven’t posted in a while so I just wanted to give you a little update on all the fun things I have been getting into…

  • Trying out a couple of hair moisturizers and conditioners (can’t have enough of those, right?)reviews coming soon!
  • Practicing my “kitchenista” skills as the lovely KLP over at savingourstrands.com puts it. And I have to say, with a little work… and patience, I am very good at it. I will be posting a little recipe that I stumbled upon for you all.
  • Testing to see how my hair responds to vegetable glycerin. I know glycerin reacts to the weather/humidity in your area, but I live down south so I think I should be fine. Keyword in that sentence: THINK.
  • Reading up on sulfates
  • Trying to tweak my regimen

I can’t wait to tell you about everything I learned!

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for the shout out chica! I can't wait to read your recipe!

    KLP @ SavingOurStrands

    ReplyDelete