Sunday, October 27, 2013

Wash Day

Hello ladies!

Long time, no see right? This is my first Wash Day since starting my new job. This week I have been rocking twist outs since its so convenient.

Pre-poo: By the end of the week my scalp was dry and itchy so I opted for a Hot Oil pre-poo. I used a mixture of Safflower Oil, Eucalyptus Oil, and lavender oil. I covered my hair with a plastic shower cap for about an hour

Shampoo: Organix Awapuhi Ginger Repairing Shampoo

Tea Rinse+ Deep Conditioner: I let Lady Grey Tea and chamomile Tea fully saturate in my hair before applying my deep conditioner mix over it. My DC mix consisted of Tresemme Naturals, WEN Six Thirteen, a spoonful of Coconut Oil, glycerin and water. I put my mix in the microwave before applying to my hair. I covered my hair for over 2 hours

Leave-Ins: Sprayed ApHogee Keratin & Green Tea Restructurizer to my hair, applied Soultanicals Knot Sauce to my new growth and length. Used Herbal Essences Split End Protector on the last 2’’ of my ends and sealed everything in with grapeseed oil.

No comments:

Post a Comment