Saturday, October 19, 2013

Review: Herbal Essences Hello Hydration Conditioner

WHY WE LOVE IT:Serum- infused formula for moisturized softness. Drinks on me! Let this rich conditioner indulge you from root to tip, moving moisture through your hair to quench parched strands. It’s a sip of satisfaction”
Price:$4.49 10.1 fl. oz, at KmartPicture 003
I purchased this conditioner because I planned to use it to make my own daily hair moisturizer, I have used this a a pre-poo and a deep conditioner. Giiiiirrrll, lemme tell you… for $4.49, this is a great conditioner. The one I purchased has coconut extract so the scent is divine. As a pre-poo, this conditioner worked great! When I rinsed it  out I thought “do I really want to shampoo all of this amazing softness out of my hair?” Using Hello Hydration as a deep conditioner works just as well. After using this my hair was very soft and it felt light and bouncy.
This is a definite repurchase and will be added as a staple! I get THREE functions from this conditioner: Pre-Poo, Deep Conditioner, and its the main component to my Daily Hair Moisturizer Mix! You can’t beat that!

1 comment:

  1. I love this one for co-washing and I totally agree---The scent is divine!

    KLP @ SavingOurStrands

    ReplyDelete