Saturday, September 14, 2013

Recent Purchases

I was having such a hard time combating the dryness of my hair this week so mid-week I decided to make a few purchases that are not only good for my hair and wallet, but also good for my spirit--- Nothing like a little retail therapy to brighten your day.

Picture 084

I decided to purchase Aussie 3 Minute Miracle because I have read so many good reviews for it. I bought TRESemme Naturals Nourishing Moisture Conditioner because my other TRESemme conditioner is on its last leg, not to mention it contains aloe vera and avocado oil--- and it fits my wallet perfectly.  Since I used up all of my L’Oreal Damage- Erasing Balm I decided that I needed another mask that provides moisture for my hair so I bought Organix Argan Oil & Shea Butter Moisture Restore mask and it smells divine. Jeni over at justgrowalready.com frequently uses Organix Awapuhi Ginger Shampoo, so I decided to throw that in the shopping cart as well--- Plus this will be the shampoo I use when I need to provide my hair with some protein. I got all this for around 20 bucks… Not bad at all.

1 comment: