Saturday, August 31, 2013

Wash Day

8/31/2013

Hello ladies, I had a busy weekend and week that’s why I am publishing last weeks Wash Day so late.

Last Saturday I woke up feeling extremely lazy. I am sure you ladies can relate to feeling like Wash Day is such a chore. But then I stopped myself and said “you got to this point by sticking to your routine.” Last week I flat ironed my hair for a job interview and realized that I am about 4 inches from my goal of having bra-strap length hair. I was so excited, and if it is true that your hair grows about 1/2 an inch every month then I should be BSL in about 8 months (IF I don’t have any set backs AND IF I don’t get scissor happy during my next touch up *crossesfingers*).

Shampoo: L’Oreal Power Moisture Hydrating Shampoo

Tea Rinse: I used a Mint Medley that contained peppermint and spearmint tea

Deep Conditioner: Tresemme Moisture Rich conditioner. Covered my hair with a plastic bag and cap for 1 hr 30mins.

Leave In: I sprayed ApHogee Keratin and Green Tea Restructurizer on my hair paying special attention to my new growth. I used Eden BodyWorks Coconut Shea Leave-In on length. Applied Soultanicals Knot Sauce on my scalp and roots. Put Organix Coconut Milk Anti-Breakage Serum on length and sealed everything in with an oil concoction that contains coconut oil, lavender oil, and grapeseed oil and let it air dry.

2 comments:

  1. Oh gosh...I have wash days like that all the time. Luckily, my scalp starts screaming around 4-5 days post wash for water. I have no choice by to oblige.

    KLP @ SavingOurStrands

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hahahaha I hear you girl. I know if I don't stick to my routine I'll be mad at myself.

      Delete