Wednesday, August 28, 2013

Wash Day

8/24/2012

This Wash Day is officially the halfway marker of my relaxer stretch. The plan is to stretch for another six weeks but as long as I don’t relax before ten weeks then I’m good. This week I mostly kept my hair in cornrows, when I finally took the braids out my hair seemed so big which I am love #bighurrdontcurr lol.

Pre-poo: None

Shampoo: L’Oreal Power Moisture Hydrating Shampoo

Tea Rinse: I used one chamomile tea bag and another tea bag that contained peppermint and spearmint. If you do tea rinses then you know that certain tea tends to make your strands hard, that’s why I like using chamomile tea because it does not cause my hair to harden.

Deep Conditioner: I used L’Oreal Damage- Erasing Balm, paying close attention to my new growth and I used Tresemme Moisture Rich Conditioner on my length. I covered my hair with a plastic bag and then covered it with a plastic shower cap and left it on for an hour.

Leave-In: I used Eden BodyWorks Coconut Shea Leave-In on my whole head, followed it up by using Organix Coconut Milk Anti-Breakage Serum on length and ends and sealed it all in Hairitage Hydration Silk n’Aloe Cream.

I allowed my hair to air dry the rest of the way and then I put two cornrows in my hair.

No comments:

Post a Comment