Thursday, August 22, 2013

Wash Day

8/17/2013

Pre-poo: None

Shampoo: Suave Daily Clarifying Shampoo for first wash and L’Oreal Power Moisture Hydrating Shampoo for second wash

Tea Rinse: Used two bags of chamomile tea

Deep Conditioner: Organix Hydrating Keratin masque paying close attention to my new growth. I covered my hair with a shower cap and left it on for about 50 minutes (20 of those minutes were in a hot shower) I allowed my hair to air dry 60% then I applied my leave-ins

Leave-In: Applied Eden BodyWorks Coconut Shea Leave-In to my hair. Applied Organix Coconut Milk Anti-Breakage Serum to length and ends and sealed in all the moisture by applying Hairitage Hydration Silk N’Aloe Cream to roots and ends.

2 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. It was pretty good. It had a nice consistency and its inexpensive so I love thatI

      Delete