Thursday, August 15, 2013

Wash Day

8/10/2013

Another Saturday, another Wash Day. This week my new growth is definitely popping and it is such a surprise especially considering that I am only 4 weeks post relaxer. This week I have been doing great with moisturizing and sealing my hair daily. I have used heat twice this week but only on my bang. My go-to style this week has been a low bun. By the end of the week I was rocking cornrows. I think cornrows will be my new go-to style after wash day, maybe during the week I will try a braid-out.

Pre-poo: I did a hot oil treatment with  a mixture of Grapeseed Oil, Lavender oil, and Eucalyptus oil. I covered my hair with a plastic shower cap and allowed the mixture to sit on my hair for an hour.

Shampoo: GVP Nexxus Therappe Moisturizing Shampoo

Tea Rinse: Used to  two Chamomile tea bags

Deep Conditioner: I used TRESemme conditioner and covered it with a plastic shower cap and let it sit on my hair for an hour

Leave-In: I sprayed ApHogee Keratin and Green Tea Restructurizer on my roots. I put Soultanicals Knot Sauce on scalp, length, and ends. I sealed in the moisture with Organix Coconut Milk Anti-Breakage Serum.

I allowed my hair to air dry and then I put it in a braid. The next day I was going to put more cornrows in my hair but I decided to flat iron my hair. The results were great,I have not flat ironed my whole head in a while. My hair looks much healthier and it has a lot more volume.

SSPX0026

How was your Wash Day this week?

No comments:

Post a Comment