Thursday, August 15, 2013

Product Review

Crème of Nature: Strength and Shine Leave-In Conditioner

Price: $4.99 (8.45 Fl. oz.)at Rite Aid

Promises: “This unique two-phase formula combines Argan Oil liquid shine and a strengthening protein complex that improves hair strength, protects against damage and adds luminous shine and moisture.”

Initial Reaction: So as you all know I am currently searching for a new moisturizer, I know that this is not technically a daily hair moisturizer but neither is my beloved Soultanicals Knot Sauce…

As a Daily Moisturizer: The packaging of this product is great in that it is a spray bottle and I really appreciate that the nozzle deposits a light mist so that you are not soaking your roots. I think this product will be great deeper into my relaxer stretch, since it is a spray it makes for easy application to the roots of my hair. I love the light scent and initially this leave-in left my hair moisturized but as the product dries the moisture wears off.

As a Leave-In Conditioner: Eh- is all I have to say. Again, it left my hair moisturized initially but in the morning that moisture wore off.

I will not repurchase this product. The scent is the best thing that came out of this product but the moisture is not long-lasting. This leave-in has keratin and wheat protein so it will be good at giving my new growth strength. So in the meantime I have been using the L.O.C method with this product.

No comments:

Post a Comment