Thursday, July 11, 2013

Wash Day

Hey ladies,

You know what time of the week it is! I have also decided that next week I will go ahead as planned with my touch up. I don’t know why but for some reason the approaching relaxer day is bitter sweet. On hand I am excited that I reached my goal and that I will be able to see my results but on the other hand I am extremely nervous because I know that I will have to trim some of my hair off :( I guess next time I will try to push for 12 weeks. This wash day I focused on providing moisture to my new growth.

Pre-Poo: None

Shampoo: I used my generic Nexxus for my first wash and then I used a sample packet of L’Oreal Total Repair 5 Restoring Shampoo for my second wash I let it sit on my hair for about 3 minutes before rinsing it out

Tea Rinse: Used 2 tea bags of Green Tea. Wrapped my hair with two plastic bags and let it sit for 20 minutes and then I rinsed it out

Deep Conditioner: Used L’Oreal Damage- Erasing Balm on new growth and TRESseme on length and ends and sealed with safflower oil. I then wrapped my hair with two plastic bags and covered it with a shower cap and let it sit on my hair for 2 hours.

Leave-In: To provide some strength to my new growth I sprayed ApHogee Keratin & Green Tea Restructurizer to my hair

Moisturize & Seal: I used my fave Soultanicals Knot Sauce on my scalp and the length of my hair.  I put Organix Anti-Breakage serum on my ends. I also tried out Hairitage Hydration Silk n’Aloe Cream for the first time, it is very thick so I decided to use that on my scalp as well as seal in all the moisture on the ends of my hair.

I applied Smooth Shine Polishing Silk n"’Sleek on the 3 sections of my hair I blow dried my hair on low about 80%.

No comments:

Post a Comment