Monday, July 29, 2013

Wash Day

July 27, 2013

Hello Ladies!

This week’s Wash Day is dedicated to moisture. For some reason my hair feels like I did not even relax my hair. And I am still on the hunt for a good, inexpensive water-based moisturizer with no mineral oil… is that asking to much? LOL!

Pre-poo: Overnight pre-poo with TRESseme conditioner

Shampoo: Shampooed twice using my generic Nexxus

Tea Rinse: Used one chamomile tea bag and a mint medley tea bag that contains peppermint, spearmint, rosehips, lemon peel, and hibiscus. I put a plastic shower cap on and let it sit on my hair for 8 minutes.

Deep Conditioner: Applied L’Oreal Damage- Erasing Balm wrapped my hair in a plastic bag and a shower cap and left it on for 1 hour.

Leave-In: I first applied Proclaim Tea Tree Leave-In and then I let it air dry about 50%. Next, I applied Soultanicals Knot Sauce to my scalp, length and ends. Then I applied Organix Anti- Breakage Serum.

Once my hair was about 70% dry I put my hair into 4 cornrows. My hair feels extra moisturized after this wash day. How was your wash day??

2 comments:

  1. My last wash day was prep for my relaxer that I am hoping to do this week :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Great! I can't wait to check out your relaxer results!

      Delete