Monday, July 29, 2013

On The Prowl

Hey ladies as you all know I am on the hunt for a new daily moisturizer for my hair. I love, love, love Soultanicals Knot Sauce but it does hurt my pocketbook a little. I have been looking all over and I know a lot of you have been on this hair journey longer than me so I definitely need your help.

I only have three musts when it comes to the moisturizer: it has to be water-based, inexpensive (meaning under ten bucks) and I don’t want it to contain any mineral oil or petroleum.

I have already tried (and hated) Neutrogena Triple Moisture Silk Touch Leave-In Cream and I am not a fan of ORS Olive Oil hair moisturizer to name a few.

Do you have any suggestions?

2 comments:

  1. Have you tried Herbal Essences Touchably Smooth Split End Protector? That stuff works wonder on my hair and is less than $5/bottle.

    www.savingourstrands.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I tried to find it at my local Walgreens but I guess I will have to try to order it from online. Thanks for the tip, the ingredients look pretty good

      Delete