Sunday, June 9, 2013

Wash Day

After a long Friday night out *wink wink* I was feeling extremely lazy on Saturday, but the little hair goddess in my head said “git yo ass up and do ya hair!” So with no hesitation I abided.

Pre-poo: cheapie conditioner and safflower oil. Covered With plastic caps for about 50 minutes.

Shampoo: Used my staple shampoo, washed 2X

No tea rinse this week (hope I don’t regret it later)

Deep Conditioner: I decided to ass some protein to this weekly wash with Organix Brazilian Keratin Therapy Hydrating Keratin Masque, a review will be up after I try it a couple of times. I put a plastic cap on and let it sit on my hair for 1 hour and 50 minutes

Leave-In: Moisturized with a mixture of Neutrogena Triple Moisture Silk Touch Leave-In and Knot Sauce and sealed with my Lavender Oil concoction (contains safflower oil, JBCO, grapeseed oil, and lavender essential oil)

After I applied my leave-ins I put my hair into four braids. I have been looking up new protective styles, so far I tried the Twist Out and the results were not so good. This week I am trying the braid out, hopefully the results will be better.

Hope you all had a good wash day!

P.S. Is it just me or are Wash Days really time consuming?!?

1 comment: