Tuesday, June 4, 2013

Review: Soultanicals Knot Sauce

Price: $22.00 (16 oz.), $13.00 (8 oz.)
Promises: “A Nappilicious Reinvention of A Natural Hair Detangler, Supernaturally Emphasized with Blue Malva Herb, Broccoli Seed Oil and Coconut Nectar for Excellent Comb-thru Spreadablility and Extra Softness! The Proof is in the Sauce!”2_zoom
Results: First let me say that I LOVE the name of this product. Knot Sauce is chalked full of great ingredients such as the Blue Malva Herb, Broccoli Seed Oil, Coconut Oil,and Extra Virgin Olive Oil. Blue Malva Herb is used to strengthen and repair hair and its also helps control breakage and repair chemically damaged hair. The Broccoli Seed Oil is rich in vitamins C and B6, it is also helpful inhibiting DHT which is correlated with thinning hair as well as hair loss. Knot Sauce can be used as a conditioner or a moisturizing leave in. I also asked if it could be used as a daily moisturizer and Ayo, the creator of Soultanicals, said yes. My experience with Knot Sauce as a daily moisturizer was great, the consistency is nice and thick and has major “slip” to it. I’m telling you as soon as I put it on my hair it was immediately moisturized!!! The moisture it gives to your hair is long lasting so you won’t have to use it everyday. Be careful though if you do use it everyday, I learned this the hard way but it tends to visibly build up in your hair. Other than that, this product is a great daily moisturizer. Not to mention, the scent is delicious, literally! It smells like a fresh baked cake, and don’t tell anyone, but I did try to see if it tasted the same, I was very disappointed *sad face*. From the reviews I read I thought that this was going to be the magical detangler, but not so much. I think I will continue using it as a daily moisturizer. Overall I think this product is a great investment, the creators make it by hand so it is fresh, and it also takes a while for it to be delivered to your home (expect you shipment in no less than 2 weeks). Knot Sauce is now considered a staple product of mine. Welcome.

1 comment:

  1. Someone recommended this on my blog but I couldn't fine much reviews. Thanks for the review :)

    ReplyDelete