Tuesday, June 11, 2013

Review: Neutrogena Triple Moisture Silk Touch Leave-In Cream

Price: $6.99 (6oz)

7050102175

Promises: “This silky leave-in cream melts effortlessly into strands, moisturizing while diminishing flyaways and frizz with lasting humidity protection. Hair stays naturally soft and touchable all day- no flaking, heaviness, or stickiness. The advanced formula helps improve hair quality with every use. Contains UV filters.”

Results: Let me just say I was really excited about this product. When I was first mapping out my hair care regimen and the products that I was going to need this Silk Touch Leave- In Cream was the first product on my list. I have read many great reviews about this product from relaxed heads, so the anticipation and excitement has been building up for a while now. Do not be fooled by the title, this product is to be used as a daily moisturizer. As soon as I sat down and squeezed this into my palms, I was so disappointed :(

I am used to the nice rich consistency of my Soultanicals Knot Sauce, I thought this was very runny, which I did not like at all. But the product does deliver on the moisture. The product is light runny just as they described and leaves no build up in your hair no matter how much you use which I like.

So overall this is a pretty good daily moisturizer. I would be completely sold on this product if it was just a tad more thicker. I would also like to see it in an 8oz bottle instead of a 6oz.

No comments:

Post a Comment