Saturday, June 1, 2013

Healthy Hair Journey Progress Report

HHJ Commencement: April 5, 2013

So it has been eight weeks since I began my healthy hair journey and I am learning new things about my hair everyday. I have been sticking to my weekly wash regimen and have been listening to the needs of my hair. I do not really notice a length difference, but then again I have not been paying much attention to the length. Although my ultimate length goal is MBL (mid-back length) I am more focused on the health of my hair, and I have seen a lot of progress in my hair within these weeks it looks more healthy and full. In the beginning of my journey I had trouble with breakage and shedding and I am proud to say that I have learned new techniques to combat both those issues. I have reduced my heat use as well as minimized the manipulation of my hair. I know that this is just the beginning but it is looking good so far!DSCN5161

 

DSCN4968

 

From L to R: 4/11/2013 (my hair was flat-ironed); 5/31/2012 (hair has not been flat-ironed)

1 comment: