Tuesday, June 4, 2013

Check Out These Goodies

Hey ladies!

Check out the goodies I recently purchased.

DSCN5184DSCN5180DSCN5183

First,there are these cute little 3oz bottles that I plan on using when I make my oil mixtures. I was previously using the leftover shampoo and conditioner bottles from my relaxer kits to store my oil concoctions. Then there is the Organix Hydrating Keratin Masque which I bought as a deep protein conditioner. I do not have many items that contain protein so I want to make sure my moisture/protein levels in my hair is balanced. I plan on using it on this week’s Wash Day. Finally, Neutrogena Triple Moisture Silk Touch Leave- In Cream, I have been wanting to try this for the longest. I plan on using this as a daily moisturizer but we will see how it goes up against my staple Soultanicals Knot Sauce.

Have you ladies made any recent purchases? Tell me about it.

1 comment:

  1. I'm on a ban for this month so no purchases for me.

    ReplyDelete