Sunday, May 26, 2013

Wash Day

Hello everyone and I hope you all are enjoying your Memorial Day Weekend. I had a rough yesterday and was unable to post my wash day results, surprisingly my wash day was a long one. This week’s wash day was a day of firsts, I tried a pre-poo, a tea rinse, and I got to test out my new products. I began Friday night with an overnight Pre-poo and the results were really great. My hair felt soft and moisturized in the morning. I began by [1] Rinsing the pre-poo out with cold water. [2] Shampoo my hair with GVP Nexxus Therappe Moisturizing Shampoo. [3] Sprayed my hair with the  Lipton tea that I brewed and let it sit on my hair for about 5-7 minutes and then I rinsed it out. [4] Deep conditioned my hair with a mixture of Tresseme Moisture Rich Conditioner and L’Oreal Damage- Erasing Balm and let it sit under a plastic cap for an hour and a half and rinsed with cool water. [5] Applied ApHogee Keratin and Green Tea Restructurizer as well as Proclaim Tea Tree Leave-in Conditioner.[6] I then let my hair air dry for about 60 percent.[7] I applied Soultanicals Knot sauce as a moisturizer and then [8] sealed it with Organix Nourishing Coconut Milk Anti-breakage Serum (picture not shown).

DSCN5077DSCN5078DSCN5079 

(TOP From L to R); Shampoo, Conditioner, Ingredients for tea Rinse, Proclaim Tea Tree Leave-In Conditioner, apHogee Keratin & Green Tea Restructurizer

DSCN5087

Soultanicals Knot Sauce

DSCN5091DSCN5096

End Results!!!

I hope You all had  great wash day. The reviews for Soultanicals Knot Sauce, Organix Coconut Nourishing Anti-Breakage Serum, as well as the procedure for Tea rinses will be up soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment