Sunday, May 5, 2013

Wash Day


4/27/2013

So I washed my hair. I have yet to purchase a moisturizing shampoo and Conditioner. This is the fourth weekend in a row that I have washed my hair, so I am doing good with washing my hair weekly. I just did a shampoo and a deep deep Conditioner. My deep deep conditioner consisted of just regular conditioner but I sprayed the apHogee on my hair before I put the conditioner on, wrapped it in a plastic bag and put a plastic cap over it and let it sit for about 45 minutes. I then took the plastic bag and cap off of my head, reapplied some conditioner and apHogee, put the plastic bag and cap on my head and let the conditioner sit for an hour. after rinsing it out with cold water I let it air dry. I received my apHogee keratin and green tea spray in the mail and sprayed it in my hair after the deep conditioner. I do not know what results I am supposed to get, but nothing is noticeable thus far. I did apply my Blue Magic Coconut Oil grease because I felt like my scalp needed the moisture and that maybe it would reduce my shedding/ breakage. I also applied my Dark and Lovely Hair creme for added moisture.
Today (4/28) I plan on flat ironing my whole head so that I can see the results. It's been about a month since my last touch up and 4 weeks since I started using JBCO, so I am excited to see the results.
Yesterday I made a few key purchases: eucalyptus oil and coconut oil. I am excited to make my own hair oil.

Still on my Wish-list: daily moisturizer, moisturizing shampoo and conditioner, and leave in conditioner. I also want to invest in some rollers for my hair, especially for my bang so I am not flat ironing it every morning.

I flat ironed my hair and cut about 1/2 an inch off. My hair seems a lot healthier. I hope to cut more heat out of my routine. These past few weeks I only blow dried my hair after I let it air dry to straighten it a bit and then I was only flat ironing my bang so that it would curl.  

No comments:

Post a Comment