Tuesday, May 28, 2013

Review: Organix Nourishing Coconut Milk Anti-Breakage Serum

Price: $6.99 (4oz) (I purchased mine for $5.49 from Walgreens)
Promises: “It’s a tropical, luxurious, silky and works to smooth, condition, strengthen , and instantly repair your hair.”DSCN5129
Results: I have read many good reviews for this product and surprisingly I was not disappointed when I tried it out myself. This product really does what it says and after washing my hair I noticed less breakage when I detangled it so I was a very happy camper. This product contains Silk Amino Acids, Shea Butter, Coconut milk, Coconut Oil, Vitamin E, and Egg. I was happy to see egg in there because it is a very popular protein used to deep condition hair. I have been also using Organix after I moisturize my hair as a sealant. The scent is light and doesn’t linger for long. My only concern (it may not be a concern of yours though) is that it is so lightweight that I do not know if it is covering all of the strands of my hair so I end up being heavy handed with the product. Overall this has become a staple product of mine and I would recommend anyone to try it out. I cannot wait to see the results of this product when I am further along in stretching my relaxer.

No comments:

Post a Comment